Heaven Forest NIGHTS (Steam Keys)
by Fabio Ferrara
- This is the second chapter from the "Heaven Forest" series. While in the first game we explored the meaning of life, in this second chapter we wonder about the opposite: what is the meaning of death? We are born and we grow up and we step by step we come to terms with the fact that sooner or later we will die. So, in the end, have everyday efforts any meaning at all?
- Is there something beyond the physical after death? The awareness of our own immanent death is a major feeling. But it's also the beginning of wisdom.
- Throughout the game you'll find scrolls of wisdom that will help you concentrate and think at a more profound level.
- The human nature will be unfolded once you'll find all the scrolls.
- The VR device is NOT required in order to play the game.
- VIVE and Oculus are the supported devices you can use.
- Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows Vista
- Processor: Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 570
- DirectX: Version 8.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space
***Important: by requesting a Steam key for this game, you agree that the developer will use your emails internally for informative newsletters where you can unsubscribe anytime.
Get the best Games for Windows with the Giveaway Club for free!
Chubby Pixel is an independent game studio based in Milan, founded in 2012 by: Fabio Ferrara - game designer, sound and 3d artist and Giulia Airoldi - 2D artist and illustrator.
We’re working hard on bringing to the users our next projects for PC, Mac, Linux, Wii U, PS4, Xbox One, iPhone and iPad.tor