Megamagic: Wizards of the Neon Age (Steam Keys)
by BeautiFun Games
- Prepare to delve into a fascinating world where the forces of technology and magic are embroiled in a vicious struggle! Blurring the lines between the RPG and strategy genres, Megamagic recaptures the unmistakable flavour of the 80s in a game filled with pop culture references and magnified by the incredible music by Mitch Murder.
- Action RPG meets Real Time Strategy in a totally new way.
- Explore an open world and venture into the depths of perilous dungeons.
- Master 5 different magical alignments: Neonmancy, Vegemancy, Sanctumancy, Fulgomancy and Necromancy.
- Research and craft 20 spells + 16 grims, each with their own passive and active unique skills.
- Beat 9 hair-raising bosses.
- Local multiplayer co-op mode: have up to 4 player companions controlling your grims in battle!
- Original soundtrack by 80's synth-surfer Mitch Murder.
**Important: by requesting a Steam key for this game, you agree that the developer will use your emails internally for informative newsletters where you can unsubscribe anytime.
Get the best games with the Giveaway Club for free!
BeautiFun Games is an indie videogame development company founded in March 2011 and based in Sabadell (Barcelona).
As a company BeautiFun Games aims to create fun games in a beautiful way. Back in 2012 company released Nihilumbra, their first videogame with which we won many indie game awards like "App Store Best of 2012: Hidden Gems", "Gamelab 2013: Best Game Design" or "Casual Connect 2013: Indie Prize”, among others.